COVID-19 & Our Operations
At STOR-X Organizing Systems, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, communities and team members will always be a top priority. With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting so many of us in so many ways, we wanted to let you know what that means to our business and to you, our valued customers.
To reduce the risk of exposure or transmission, we are following all recommended preventative measures while continuing to provide services from all locations. These measures include regular and thorough handwashing and limiting contact with others. We have also modified our business operations.
Our showrooms are currently closed to the public however we are still providing all products and services, and we are available by appointment only.
As an alternative to a showroom visit, we are pleased to offer remote consultations to our customers. No additional equipment is required other than a computer/laptop and no software needs to be downloaded or installed.
For those of you who have installations pending, please note the following protocols:
- If you or anyone in your home is showing symptoms of COVID-19, if anyone has recently returned from international travel or is currently in isolation or quarantine, please inform our installation team immediately so that we can reschedule. Our teams will follow the same guidelines to ensure the safety of your family and home.
- To proceed with an installation, please meet our installers outside first then show them how you would like them to access the install site while maintaining the recommended two-meter distance between individuals.
- Please walk our lead installer through the rooms where the installations will be done.
- During the installation process, we ask that you refrain from occupying the work or traffic area(s) and remain in another room or rooms where no work is being done. To further reduce the risk, you may wish to consider leaving the work site altogether during the install and then returning when the work is close to being finished.
- Upon completion of the work, our install team will wipe down the product with a disinfectant cleaner, as well as any area they came into contact with.
- If you are on-site when the install is completed, we invite you to inspect the project with our lead installer while maintaining the recommended two-meter distance between individuals.
- If you require additional precautions to make you feel safe, please let us know prior to installation and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
On behalf of all of us at STOR-X Organizing Systems, thank you for your continued loyalty and co-operation during this challenging time. We are taking all necessary precautions to reduce risk or transmission while still being able to deliver our best products and services with minimal disruption to you and your family.